Thursday, October 2, 2008

Frist Post

Here was my bad idea: Anyone who worked at Harmony Remote, but no longer does, is an editor here automatically (well, they will be once I figure out how all this fancy blog shit works, and once we can figure out who is who) and can post articles and do other bloggy things. It could be an exciting way for us all to waste time at our new jobs, and it'll give us all a chance to write for an unfriendly and harshly critical audience, and to make fun of each other's stupid ideas that will never make any money ever.

Post whatever you want, unless it is illegal. Try to make it interesting, considering the audience, but don't edit yourself. I am hoping Shame will moderate things, but if not, so much the better.

I have no fucking idea how this blog shit works -- I am going to try to figure it out over the next few days. Post comments for now, and fucking be patient while I figure out how to enable the first list of alumni.

In the meantime, I offer the Frist Post!

No comments: