Thursday, October 9, 2008

YAY to the group

So glad you created this group. It's so great to know that there is life after Logitech. I mean, leaving that fantastic company with an even more fantastic executive team and even more more fantastic management team is just so heart-breaking.

I'll use this group to mend my constantly-bleeding heart, as I truly miss the town hall video broadcasts of other people telling us what's so great about irrelevant businesses while the executives look at us with "see? SEE??" looks.

Thank you again guys. I'll contribute to this blog as often as I possibly can. Now I have to go and pay back my relocation allowance to Logitech for head-hunting me out of a possible life in France, bringing me here and then mushrooming me for almost a year. So much passion for excellence.

Oh shit... I used "I" too much in this post.. Not a team player!!!!

1 comment:

Patros said...

Hah, I detect a little hate.